|Looks like||Terrier, Poodle Standard|
|Age||1 years and 1 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My last parent bragged about how I am very good natured and I got along very well with the other dog in the home.
- I impressed the staff here at OHS with my ability to warm up and adapt to a new environment so quickly.
- I would like to live an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I may do best in a home with a yard to run and play in.
- I may do best in a home where there is a resident dog for me to play with!
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 8.6 lbs
- 15.2 lbs
- 7.2 lbs
- 25.8 lbs
- 10.6 lbs
- 23.4 lbs
- 29 lbs
- 5y 2m
- 54 lbs
- 37 lbs
- 15 lbs
- 38.8 lbs
Go see the rest!