OHS Business Partners & Sponsors
Become a Corporate Partner or Event Sponsor
When your company partners with OHS or sponsors an event, it is a win-win situation. That's because being a good corporate citizen is also a good business decision. OHS regularly ranks as one of the region's favorite charities and relies solely on donations.
Business Partner Benefits
- Meeting your business goals
- Marketing and PR opportunities
- Demonstrating shared values with employees and clients
- Satisfaction of helping animals
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
OHS hosts a variety of events throughout the year, many of which provide a high-profile opportunity to engage audiences that can number in the thousands. Click here to see a summary of all our event sponsorship opportunities or visit the links below for more detailed information about each event.
- Diamond Collar Awards – Heroes luncheon (February)
- Doggie Dash – Oregon’s biggest party for pets & people (May)
- Pug Crawl – Portland’s zaniest event for pugs (May)
- Tail Wag – Summer evening soirée (July)
- Canines Uncorked – Wine tasting with your furry friend (August)
- PDX Industrial Golf Invitational – NW industrial business tournament (August)
- Mutts on the Mountain – Dog-friendly hiking trails and festival (August)
- Day of Giving – (October)
- Santa Paws Pet Photos – Santa’s favorite portrait event (November)
- Snuggle Express – Puppy & kitten snuggle time (December)
The OHS Events Calendar also lists upcoming events.
Monthly giving through PAWS (Planned Account Withdrawal System) offers a convenient way for your company to support OHS throughout the year, providing a dependable stream of income to support all of the programs and services. With a monthly donation of $84 per month or more, and your company will receive the recognition and benefits of a member of the Thomas Lamb Eliot Circle.
OHS Supporters: Who You Will Reach
By partnering with OHS, your company will be making a positive impression on engaged, caring individuals who are:
- 35-54+ years of age
- Above-average income
- Interests include: food/entertainment; current events & public affairs; home/lifestyle
Other Ways to Give
Every company has their own unique way to support OHS. Some choose to delegate giving decisions to a Giving Committee. Others empower their marketing/PR department or agency to make giving decisions. Still others encourage employees to raise funds through a variety of activities such as photo contests, and special events. Some companies pool customer/client donations during specific time periods.
Team Building/Employee Engagement
OHS offers corporate groups a unique experience at the shelter. This is a popular program, therefore, opportunities are limited. Priority will be given to OHS event sponsors and corporate donors. Learn more here »
Event Hosting, Cause Marketing & More
- Hosting a Fundraising Event? Download and submit an OHS Event Application.
- Doing something other than an event? Download and fill out an OHS Partnership Application for cause marketing or similar activities.
- For employee fundraising activities, contact Marsha Chrest.
Employee Matching & Workplace Giving
OHS can assist your company when it comes to workplace giving campaigns and we can help employees determine if their company will match donations to nonprofits. Visit this informational page for more info.
For More Information
Corporate Relations Officer