Business Partnership & Sponsorship Opportunities
- 90% of OHS event participants would choose to patronize a business that supports OHS over one that does not. By partnering with OHS, your company will align itself with a cause that matters to our engaged, caring audience. OHS supporters:
- Fall within the 35-54+ age range
- Earn above-average income
- Identify other interest areas as: food & entertainment; current events & public affairs; home & lifestyle”
Connect with our large community of animal lovers by sponsoring an OHS event! All sponsorships are customizable to fit your company’s goals and budget.
OHS relies on the support of our community members and local, as well as national, businesses. If your company would like to support the work of OHS with a corporate gift that is not a sponsorship tied to an event, please make your gift using the button below. Corporate donors that contribute $2,500 or more annually will be listed in the OHS quarterly magazine as President’s Circle Business Partners.
OHS offers corporate groups a unique experience at the shelter. This is a popular program, therefore, opportunities are limited. Priority will be given to OHS event sponsors and corporate donors.
- Hosting a Fundraising Event? Contact the OHS Events team.
- Doing something other than an event? Contact the OHS Events team for cause marketing or similar activities.
- For employee fundraising activities, contact events.
OHS can assist your company when it comes to workplace giving campaigns and we can help employees determine if their company will match donations to nonprofits.
Corporate giving is not one-size-fits-all. Reach out to us to start a conversation about how your company can help animals in our community.
Events & Corporate Engagement