|Looks like||Red Heeler|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You'll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit, down, go to bed, leave it, and stay!
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- I love toys! I'm a very playful pup and can love to play tug, fetch, and solve enrichment puzzles.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
- I need a home without cats or other small animals.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
If you are interested in adopting me, please fill out this adoption questionnaire.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 10.4 lbs
- 10.3 lbs
- 13.8 lbs
- 12.2 lbs
- 12.8 lbs
- 13.8 lbs
- 10.9 lbs
- 12.5 lbs
- 4.4 lbs
- 34 lbs
- 27 lbs
Go see the rest!