|Looks like||Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Tibetan Spaniel|
|Age||1 years and 7 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- It will take time and patience to get to know me. You'll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people and new surroundings. I like to meet new people and explore new places at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Once I'm comfortable, I LOVE to sit in laps, snuggle up with my close human friends, and play enthusiastically with toys!
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping through doors, pulling leashes out of people's hands, and taking myself on adventures. I'm a slippery little thing! I will need close supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together - on leash of course!
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home and I really enjoy the company of my new canine friends while in the shelter!
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Little Learners class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may do best in a home where there is a resident dog for me to play with, and to help boost my confidence!
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 10.1 lbs
- 11.6 lbs
- 34 lbs
- 8y 7m
- 36 lbs
- 46.6 lbs
- 1y 6m
- 41.4 lbs
- 1y 6m
- 58 lbs
- 50 lbs
- 40 lbs
- 42 lbs
- 9.6 lbs
Go see the rest!