What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite when we meet.
- I lived with other cats in my last home.
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- Handling Sensitivity: I can be overwhelmed by overhandling, restraint or touch. I may exhibit my discomfort in a variety of ways and will need to go to cat savvy home.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home where there is another cat to help boost my confidence.
- I need to live in an adult only home.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.