What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me by watching my video below.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- If you have a vacant lap, I would be glad to keep it warm!
- I appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
- I have diabetes and will require long term care, including routine vet visits and daily insulin.
- Helping me lose weight will allow me to live my best life!
The type of home I’m looking for: