What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together – on leash of course!
- I have been diagnosed with Ringworm and I am currently being treated.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I might do best in a home without cats or other small animals.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by