What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together – on leash of course!
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles.
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- My home must include a secure, fully fenced yard.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.