What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person or another animal.
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by
clicking here .
- I need to be the only pet in the home.