What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video!
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe.
- I will need daily interaction with you as I get used to my new life.
- I may benefit from having another confident feline friend in the home.
- I enjoy being around people, but I also appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some feline body language together!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would prefer a home without small children.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!