What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am very cute but have proven myself to be quite the exuberant pup!
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person when I getting worked up during play time.
- My friends at OHS are still learning about me. I was brought in through the Second Chance Program from a state where dogs have a higher likelihood of heartworm infection.
- I have been exposed to another dog who has canine parvovirus virus. I will need to be kept separated from unvaccinated or immunocompromised canines for at least two weeks.
- Taking a training class will help us bond and help me become a model canine citizen.
- To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about puppy ownership here !
The type of home I'm looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
- Click here to sign-up for our Puppy classes! We will help you set your new puppy up for success in the home, as well as teach you how to channel all that energy in a positive direction!
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 4y 1m
- 102.7 lbs
- 1y 6m
- 25.4 lbs
- 2y 10m
- 48.1 lbs
- 24.2 lbs
- 33.8 lbs
- 2y 3m
- 53 lbs
- 5y 6m
- 48.3 lbs
- 54.1 lbs
- 20.6 lbs
- 47 lbs
- 13.7 lbs
Go see the rest!