|Looks like||American Pit Bull|
|Age||1 years and 1 months|
|Area||Dog Yellow Pod|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am an active girl! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I'd make the perfect cuddle buddy! Give me all the pets and attention you can please.
- My shelter friends love my sweet personality and incredible zoomies!
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about being left alone by myself.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout. (click "What to Expect")
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I would benefit from a family that has someone home with me most of the time.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home. Busy apartments or dwellings may not be the best match for me.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 3y 2m
- 68.4 lbs
- 23 lbs
- 1y 6m
- 83.2 lbs
- 2y 6m
- 61.4 lbs
- 10.3 lbs
- 45.8 lbs
- 47.1 lbs
- 8y 2m
- 14 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 39.6 lbs
- 20.3 lbs