|Looks like||Shepherd, American Staffordshire Terrier|
|Age||2 years and 1 months|
|Area||Dog Green Pod|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I really enjoy playing with toys and I can't wait to show my new family how playful I am!
- Treats are awesome! Snacks are a great way to make friends with me.
- My friends here say that I'm super smart! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- Escape Artist: I have been witnessed to scale the kennel bars while at OHS. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together - on leash of course!
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- Nervousness: I can be worried about new people touching me. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 3y 2m
- 68.4 lbs
- 23 lbs
- 1y 6m
- 83.2 lbs
- 2y 6m
- 61.4 lbs
- 10.3 lbs
- 45.8 lbs
- 47.1 lbs
- 8y 2m
- 14 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 39.6 lbs
- 20.3 lbs