|Looks like||Great Pyrenees|
|Age||1 years and 1 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I have lived with dogs in a previous home and would do best having a canine companion to play with.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about environmental noises and novel items
- Escape Artist: I have a history of digging under chicken wire or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together - on leash of course!
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I'm a big girl and need room, a fenced backyard is a must.
- I would be best in a home with older dog-savvy children. I can get nervous around younger, smaller kids.
- I'll do best in a home with another dog for me to play with.
- Previous Great Pyrenees experience will be helpful.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 3y 1m
- 13.6 lbs
- 1y 1m
- 15.8 lbs
- 32 lbs
- 30.1 lbs
- 53 lbs
- 62.2 lbs
- 6y 4m
- 55.5 lbs
- 3y 11m
- 77.7 lbs
- 30.2 lbs
- 55.2 lbs
- 1y 8m
- 69.6 lbs
Go see the rest!