What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I am not for the first time cat owner. Someone very familiar with feline body language is a must for me.
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I have been known to shower my favorite people with love, but it will take me some time to get to know you first.
- I have been exposed to other cats and really enjoy their company.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! Wand toys, balls with bells, feathers, all kinds!
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy, but please give me time to get to know you first.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home where there is another cat to help boost my confidence.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Cats & Kittens
- 6 lbs
- 3.3 lbs
- 6.7 lbs
- 3.6 lbs
- 3.1 lbs
- 4.3 lbs
- 3.8 lbs
- 2.2 lbs
- 4.3 lbs
- 4.2 lbs
- 2.1 lbs
Go see the rest!