|Looks like||Havanese, Chihuahua|
|Age||2 years and 7 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS for consistency and am looking for a special home. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You'll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home. 54 to be exact.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I may do best in a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 47.1 lbs
- 1y 3m
- 51.8 lbs
- 19.2 lbs
- 1y 9m
- 69 lbs
- 12 lbs
- 12.2 lbs
- 12.8 lbs
- 17.8 lbs
- 18.8 lbs
- 17.6 lbs
- 15 lbs
Go see the rest!