|Domestic Short Hair
|2 years and 10 months
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I have been known to shower my favorite people with love, but please give me time to get to know you first.
- I have the cutest meow! I love to greet my friends with a happy meow. Come listen to me chirp and sing.
- My favorite toys are wand toys. You can soar it through the air for me while I track and pounce on it!
- I enjoy relaxing in the best spots around the house and will make a great companion on those nights when you are binge watching your favorite show or reading a book.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I have met other cats here at the shelter and I am curious about them. I may do ok with a kitty friend in my new home if they are happy to co-exist with me.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Cats & Kittens
- 4.6 lbs
- 11.9 lbs
- 9.4 lbs
- 2y 3m
- 9.1 lbs
- 2y 7m
- 6.5 lbs
- 2.9 lbs
- 6y 10m
- 13.4 lbs
- 1y 9m
- 8.9 lbs
- 18y 4m
- 12.3 lbs
- 9.2 lbs
- 1y 3m
- 10.7 lbs
Go see the rest!