|Looks like||Great Pyrenees|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS for consistency and am looking for a special home. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You'll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things. I already know how to sit, stay, and lay down.
- I love sitting in laps. If I fits, I sits.
- I love to play with toys. I'll show you my favorites when you visit.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person or pet. Read my What to Expect to learn more.
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my food from other animals when I was a puppy.
The type of home I'm looking for:
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 48.6 lbs
- 24.4 lbs
- 25 lbs
- 29.8 lbs
- 3y 1m
- 13.6 lbs
- 1y 1m
- 15.8 lbs
- 32 lbs
- 30.1 lbs
- 53 lbs
- 62.2 lbs
- 6y 4m
- 55.5 lbs
Go see the rest!