What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS for consistency and am looking for a special home. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You'll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I'm a learning sponge and want to soak up all the fun things you can teach me! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement, and I will show you how fast I can learn!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit, down, wait, roll over, leave it, and walking nicely on leash.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends, especially rolling over for belly rubs.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I need a home without cats or other small animals.
- I need to go to a home without small children, teenagers are right up my alley.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 1y 1m
- 15.8 lbs
- 32 lbs
- 30.1 lbs
- 53 lbs
- 62.2 lbs
- 6y 4m
- 55.5 lbs
- 3y 11m
- 77.7 lbs
- 30.2 lbs
- 55.2 lbs
- 1y 8m
- 69.6 lbs
- 5y 2m
- 56 lbs
Go see the rest!