|Looks like||Labrador, Mix|
|Age||5 years and 3 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home and enjoyed having them there.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together - on leash of course!
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment. I spook easily at loud noises.
- Helping me lose weight will allow me to live my best life!
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I need a home without cats or other small animals.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 8.6 lbs
- 15.2 lbs
- 7.2 lbs
- 25.8 lbs
- 10.6 lbs
- 23.4 lbs
- 29 lbs
- 5y 2m
- 54 lbs
- 37 lbs
- 15 lbs
- 38.8 lbs
Go see the rest!