|Looks like||German Shepherd, Mix|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit and high five.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- I have chronic skin issues which will require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I may do best in a home where there is a resident dog for me to play with!
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
If you are interested in adopting me, please fill out this adoption questionnaire.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 21.5 lbs
- 3.4 lbs
- 5.5 lbs
- 5.5 lbs
- 6 lbs
- 5.8 lbs
- 11.4 lbs
- 31 lbs
- 48 lbs
- 68 lbs
- 2y 4m
- 17.1 lbs
Go see the rest!