|Looks like||Shepherd, Boxer|
|Location||Dog Yellow Pod|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I recently became a tripod! I lost one of my legs but that doesn't slow me down.The adoption counselor will go over my medical history with you at our meet and greet appointment!
- I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I'll let you know my favorite when we meet.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm, low-traffic environment.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
If you are interested in adopting me, please fill out this adoption questionnaire.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 21.5 lbs
- 3.4 lbs
- 5.5 lbs
- 5.5 lbs
- 6 lbs
- 5.8 lbs
- 11.4 lbs
- 31 lbs
- 48 lbs
- 68 lbs
- 2y 4m
- 17.1 lbs
Go see the rest!