|Looks like||Labrador, Shepherd|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I have lived with cats in my last home.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person. I can become mouthy when I am excited.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together - on leash of course!
- I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I require a home that can provide me with a daily dedication to both physical and mental exercise.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
If you are interested in adopting me, please fill out this adoption questionnaire.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 11.2 lbs
- 13 lbs
- 10.1 lbs
- 10.5 lbs
- 12.1 lbs
- 14.2 lbs
- 10.1 lbs
- 8 lbs
- 8.8 lbs
- 9.8 lbs
- 7.1 lbs
Go see the rest!