What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I need a home with a patient, calm person who understands and can live with my sensitive nature.
- It will take me time to warm up, and will need my new home to let me go at my own pace.
- You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things and boy do I love toys!
- I’m not comfortable walking on a leash yet, and will need to continue building confidence inside a securely fenced-in yard.
- I need to go to a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence and to play with!
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I must go to a home with a fenced in yard.
- I need to go to a home with no small children.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.