What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Check out my video below!
- I got my DNA results and I’m 86% Staffie, 5% Boxer, 3% Pyranees, 2% Parson Russell Terrier and 2% Portguese Water Dog!
- I’ve got lots of energy! My runs with the OHS running team have helped keep me in shape.
- I love to lay down and roll around in wet grass.
- My friends say I am very smart and have been learning to walk on a head halti and have made great progress with impulse control.
- I love stuffed toys and love to carry them in my mouth on walks!
- I am looking a person that will provide consistent training, positive training methods, and a person who can provide both mental and physical exercise.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends and would love to cuddle!
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I will thrive with a home that can provide me with an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I LOVE other dogs and have done well with dogs of all sizes, but I do have a rowdy playstyle that not every dog appreciates. I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.