What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video below!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite treats to teach me new things.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me a couple of times before taking me home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- I need a home with a fully fenced yard.
- I need to go to an adult only home, or one with older teens.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home without cats, small animals, or small dogs.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- Before filling out an adoption questionnaire, please read my What to Expect handout so you can learn more about the type of home I’m looking for.