- Review the requirements below to ensure you are eligible to apply.
- Complete the application below.
- An OHS representative will be in touch to complete the process.
All court-mandated service workers must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Complete application below
- Be referred by a court representative or authorized agency
- Bring a photo ID to their orientation
- Abide by all of the program rules and regulations
- Have not been convicted of these crimes
Court-mandated service workers have no contact with shelter animals or the public. Time will primarily be spent performing the following duties:
- Washing dishes and laundry
- Cleaning/disinfecting animal crates and kennels
Contact our Court-Mandated Community Service Coordinators through the buttons below, or call for more information.
Not accepting applications at this time