OHS Business Partners & Sponsors
Become a Corporate Partner or Event Sponsor
When your company partners with OHS or sponsors an event, it is a win-win situation. That's because being a good corporate citizen is also a good business decision. OHS regularly ranks as one of the region's favorite charities and relies solely on donations.
Business Partner Benefits
- Meeting your business goals
- Marketing and PR opportunities
- Demonstrating shared values with employees and clients
- Satisfaction of helping animals
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
OHS hosts a variety of events throughout the year, many of which provide a high-profile opportunity to engage audiences that can number in the thousands. A few of our events include:
- Diamond Collar Awards (February)
- Doggie Dash (May)
- Tail Wag (July)
- Telethon (October)
- Home for the Holidays (December)
Make a Corporate Donation or Sponsorship Payment
OHS Supporters: Who You Will Reach
By partnering with OHS, your company will be making a positive impression on engaged, caring individuals who are:
- 35-54+ years of age
- Above-average income
- Interests include: food/entertainment; current events & public affairs; home/lifestyle
Other Ways to Give
Every company has their own unique way to support OHS. Some choose to delegate giving decisions to a Giving Committee. Others empower their marketing/PR department or agency to make giving decisions. Still others encourage employees to raise funds through a variety of activities such as photo contests, and special events. Some companies pool customer/client donations during specific time periods.
Event Hosting, Cause Marketing & More
- Hosting a Fundraising Event? Download and submit an OHS Event Application.
- Doing something other than an event? Download and fill out an OHS Fundraising Application for cause marketing or similar activities.
- For employee fundraising activities, contact Marsha Chrest.
Employee Matching & Workplace Giving
OHS can assist your company when it comes to workplace giving campaigns, and we can help employees determine if there company will match donations to nonprofits. Visit here for more info.
For More Information
Corporate Relations Manager