Dog-friendly wine tour
When: Saturday, August 1, 2020, 11am – 3pm
Where: Willamette Valley wineries (participating wineries to be announced soon!)
100% of ticket sales benefit the animals at Oregon Humane Society.
Your ticket to the event includes:
- A “License to Taste” passport with free wine tastings at each participating winery on August 1st
- Fun activities and vendors for you and your dog at each winery
- A commemorative Govino wine glass
- Two complimentary tasting cards valid at all participating wineries during the month of August
Health & Safety First
We are implementing changes to take precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community at Canines Uncorked this year. These changes include:
- Limiting the number of guests at each winery to no more than twenty at a time
- Requiring winery reservation selections during the ticketing process
- Encouraging the wearing of face masks when not drinking wine
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout the event space
- Utilizing outdoor spaces at each winery
- Frequent sanitization of surfaces and physical distancing whenever possible
Due to reservation requirements during the ticketing process, day of passport sales will not be available.
Become a Sponsor
Show your support for animals by becoming an event sponsor. Customize your package by contacting Rose Williams at [email protected] or (503) 802-6803.
Participating wineries and event activities coming soon!
The “License to Taste” passport is only valid on August 1st during event hours (11am-3pm). We understand that you will not be able to visit all participating wineries the day of the event. To provide you an opportunity to visit some of the wineries at another time, you will receive two complimentary tasting cards each good for one tasting at any participating winery. Cards are valid during the month of August. Please note that activities from the event will not be setup after August 1st. Also, some wineries are not dog-friendly (with the exception of the event day). Please call ahead or check the winery’s website before bringing you canine friend with you.