Mutts on the Mountain
Mutts on the Mountain
Outdoor festival and hiking on the mountain
We are closely monitoring and following guidelines from public health officials regarding containment of COVID-19. The safety of pets and people in our community is our number one priority and we will continue to adapt our events as needed. We’re looking forward to seeing you in 2021, regardless of whether we’re able to meet in person, virtually, or some combination of the two! Please check back closer to the event date for updates on the format. As we navigate this new course together, know that you can always reach us at [email protected]
When: Saturday, August 28, 2021
Where: To be announced
Tickets: To be announced
100% of proceeds go to help pets at OHS.
Become a Sponsor
Show your support for animals by becoming an event sponsor. Customize your package by contacting Rose Williams-Fitzpatrick at [email protected] or (503) 802-6803.
Interested in being a vendor at the event? Contact Stephanie Kittrell at [email protected] or (503) 416-5026.
See the full list of sponsors below.
2019 Event Activities
People and dogs are welcome at the second annual Mutts on the Mountain, an outdoor festival at Mount Hood Meadows.
Guests of all ages can relax on the beautiful mountainside and listen to live music, enjoy food and drink, and browse vendor booths.
Special festival activities include doggie sno-cones, a cooling station, raffle prizes, beer and wine garden, kids corner and more.
Phido Photography will be at the event taking pet portraits with scenic mountain views as the back drop. Sessions are approximately 10 minutes and include an edited 5×7 professional print with included social media low res digital file. Sessions are $45 (additional pets only $10 per pet). A portion of proceeds will go to help the pets at Oregon Humane Society. Spots are filling up, so to reserve your space, email [email protected]
Guests and their dogs can also explore the mountain: there are three self-guided hiking trails open to people and their dogs.
All event proceeds will benefit the animals at OHS.
Event Rules for Dogs
For the health and safety of all dogs and people participating, participants are asked to observe the following rules for canines attending the event with you:
- Participating dogs must be currently licensed with proof of Parvo and Rabies vaccinations. You do not need to bring proof with you; if an incident occurs, you must be able to produce proof in a reasonable amount of time.
- For safety reasons, “extend-a-leashes” will NOT be allowed. Dogs must be kept on a regular leash at all times. Leashes should be no more than six feet in length while on the hiking trails.
- Female dogs in heat are not permitted.
- Event officials reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others. Please use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pet so that this event will be safe and enjoyable for everyone.
- Puppies that are not fully vaccinated should not participate. Check with your veterinarian first.
- Be sure you and your dog are conditioned for this event, especially if you plan to hike.
2019 Mutts on the Mountain Sponsors
Black Diamond Sponsors