Mutts on the Mountain
Mutts on the Mountain
Outdoor festival and hiking on the mountain
When: Saturday, August 24, 2019, 11 am–3 pm
Where: Mount Hood Meadows
Tickets: $20 online in advance; includes one raffle ticket. Day of tickets cost $25. Children age five and under free.
Become a Sponsor
Show your support for animals by becoming an event sponsor. Customize your package by contacting Rose Williams-Fitzpatrick at [email protected] or (503) 802-6803.
Interested in being a vendor at the event? Contact Stephanie Kittrell at [email protected] or (503) 416-5026.
See the full list of sponsors below.
People and dogs are welcome at the second annual Mutts on the Mountain, an outdoor festival at Mount Hood Meadows.
Guests of all ages can relax on the beautiful mountainside and listen to live music, enjoy food and drink, and browse vendor booths.
Special festival activities include doggie sno-cones, a cooling station, raffle prizes, a photo booth with scenic mountain views as the back drop, beer and wine garden, and more.
Guests and their dogs can also explore the mountain: there are three self-guided hiking trails open to people and their dogs.
All event proceeds will benefit the animals at OHS.
Event Rules for Dogs
For the health and safety of all dogs and people participating, participants are asked to observe the following rules for canines attending the event with you:
- Participating dogs must be currently licensed with proof of Parvo and Rabies vaccinations. You do not need to bring proof with you; if an incident occurs, you must be able to produce proof in a reasonable amount of time.
- For safety reasons, “extend-a-leashes” will NOT be allowed. Dogs must be kept on a regular leash at all times. Leashes should be no more than six feet in length while on the hiking trails.
- Female dogs in heat are not permitted.
- Event officials reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog whose behavior could be dangerous to others. Please use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pet so that this event will be safe and enjoyable for everyone.
- Puppies that are not fully vaccinated should not participate. Check with your veterinarian first.
- Be sure you and your dog are conditioned for this event, especially if you plan to hike.
2018 Mutts on the Mountain Sponsors
Black Diamond Sponsor