|Looks like||Collie Smooth, Xoloitzcuintle/mexican Hairless|
|Area||Dog Green Pod|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I am an active girl! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- Shy and Nervous: I can be anxious in new environments and with new people. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Resource Guarding: I have been witnessed to guard my people from other animals.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I may do best in a home without other animals.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 44 lbs
- 12.4 lbs
- 17 lbs
- 1y 2m
- 24.4 lbs
- 55.6 lbs
- 12.4 lbs
- 13.2 lbs
- 35 lbs
- 12 lbs
- 20 lbs
- 1y 1m
- 49.9 lbs