|Looks like||Labrador, Shepherd|
|Age||2 years and 2 months|
|Area||Dog Green Pod|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am an active guy! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I lived with another dog in my last home.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- Shy and Nervous: I can be anxious when left home alone. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I would benefit from finding a family that can have someone stay home with me most of the time.
- I may benefit from finding a home with a yard for me to run around and get my energy out.
- I would do best in a home without cats.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 29.8 lbs
- 45.8 lbs
- 47.1 lbs
- 8y 2m
- 14 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 39.6 lbs
- 20.3 lbs
- 43.8 lbs
- 33.8 lbs
- 76 lbs
- 42 lbs