|Age||2 years and 1 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I lived with another dog in my last home.
- I lived with children in my last home.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends. My friends at OHS have deemed me a purebred snuggle bug!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit and down.
- I love playing with toys! I will show you my favorites when we meet.
- I love to run! I have been on the running team while at OHS and would make a great running buddy!
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together - on leash of course!
The type of home I'm looking for:
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 6.1 lbs
- 6 lbs
- 6.4 lbs
- 15.1 lbs
- 13.5 lbs
- 11.3 lbs
- 12.4 lbs
- 12.5 lbs
- 25.1 lbs
- 6.1 lbs
- 11.1 lbs
Go see the rest!