What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video below!
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I really love to play fetch!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need a running buddy to get out there everyday! I’m even on the OHS running team!
- I need to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me very uncomfortable.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home where there are no other dogs.
- I would probably do best in a home without cats or small animals.
- I cannot live in an apartment or other high-density living environment.
- I need a home with a fenced in yard.
- I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!