What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I can be worried meeting new people, especially men. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit and shake
- I have been known to chase small animals such as cats, squirrels, and birds.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!