Fix Every Cat in your Home for FREE
This December 5-9, the Animal Shelter Alliance of Portland (ASAP) is offering a major spay/neuter special for felines.
This deal is offered through ASAP’s Spay & Save program, which offers low-cost spay/neuter all year round. During the Jolly St. Snip event, you can get all your cats fixed for FREE.
Call now to schedule your appointment at OHS or one of the other participating, Portland-area shelters: (503) 802-6755 or 1-800-345-SPAY. For feral or stray cats, call (503) 797-2606.
Jolly St. Snip Details
- How much: $0 to spay/neuter every kitty in the household.
- Who: To qualify, must receive government assistance or fall within our low-income guidelines and live in Clackamas, Clark, Multnomah and Washington Counties.
- Where: Surgery appointments available at multiple Portland-area locations. Transport may be available.
- What: Spay/neuter surgery for cats. Cats/kittens must be eight weeks or older. Additional services (vaccines/parasite treatments) are available at a low cost at each location. Only available at the time of surgery. More details available when you call.
- How: Call now to make an appointment! (503) 802-6755 or 1-800-345-7729.
- Contact: Please call for more information. Spay & Save volunteers are ready to answer your questions and help connect you with services!
More Options: This program is for cats only. For assistance with dogs, please contact the Oregon Spay/Neuter Fund at 1-888-664-7729 or find their coupon online here »
Learn More and FAQs
- Details Online: Visit asapmetro.org for details about the Portland-area shelter coalition and the Spay & Save program.
- Call with Questions: When you call, Spay & Save staff and volunteers will be happy to answer your questions and provide more details.
- FAQs: Why/what is low-income? Why only cats? Answers to frequently-asked questions here »
- Additional spay/neuter resources: For areas outside Portland, for dogs and other pets, more – resource guide here »
- Download a printable flyer here »