Oregon Humane Society
  Lost Pets
I've Lost My Pet

There is no single place to post missing pet information, so please be diligent and explore all the resources below.


In Multnomah County, all stray dogs must be transported to Multnomah County Animal Services (MCAS) in Troutdale. Because of this county requirement, OHS is unable to accept stray dogs at this time.

Please select a link below for more information: