Wine & Woofs on August 8: Canines Uncorked
Canines Uncorked 2015: the Best Yet!
Thank you to everyone who joined us on August 8 and made the 2015 edition of Canines Uncorked a tail-wagging success. If you had a photo booth portrait taken at Helvetia Vineyards, these photos are now available to view below – and if you’d like to order prints, digital downloads, and more, you can do so on our gallery page here »
About Canines Uncorked
The fifth annual Canines Uncorked wine tour presented by Unleashed by Petco highlights 15 North Willamette Valley wineries where dogs are counted among the guests of honor. Join OHS on August 8 and bring your best furry friend!
A “License to Taste” passport includes free wine tastings and dog activities at each participating winery. Passports are $40 in advance ($45 day of), with 100% of the passport proceeds benefiting pets in need. The passport is good through the month of August, so you can still enjoy tastings at each participating winery even if you can’t make it to every one on Aug. 8.
Featuring: North Willamette Vintners
The participating wineries are located in one of Oregon’s premier wine-growing regions, conveniently located just outside Portland in the nearby towns of Beaverton, Cornelius, Forest Grove, Gaston, Helvetia, Hillsboro, North Plains and Tigard.
A tour map makes it easy to plot an afternoon of leisurely tasting and canine activities the through the beautiful North Willamette Valley wine region. Learn more about the North Willamette Vintners member wineries here »
Participating Wineries + Canine-Friendly Activities
Learn more about each 2015 participating winery and find photos, directions, more here »
- A Blooming Hill Vineyard: Pinot & Pet Talks (pet communicator)
- Apolloni Vineyards: Paws & Paint (painting for pets and people)
- Ardiri Winery and Vineyard: Nose Works (Nosework course)
- Blizzard Wines: Relax with Rover (animal massage)
- David Hill Vineyard and Winery: Lickin’ Luau (ice cream social)
- Dion Vineyard: Tails & Trails (hike through the vineyard)
- Elk Cove Vineyards: Puzzles & Pinot (dog puzzle games)
- Helvetia Vineyards: Photos & Fido (photo booth)
- Kramer Vineyards: Perfect Pairs (OHS dogs available for adoption)
- Montinore Estate: Grapes & Glamour (dog fashions)
- Oak Knoll Winery: Reds, Whites & Rescues (OHSTAR & Oregon Canine Search and Rescue Team)
- Plum Hill Vineyards: Take me Out to the Ball Game (fenced off-leash dog area & water play)
- Provincial Vineyards: Treats & Toys (self-explanatory!)
- SakéOne: Yappy Hour (OHS dogs & Second Chance)
- Willamette Valley Vineyards at Tualatin Estate: Flights & Fitness (agility activities)
Please email your questions here or call (503) 416-2985.