|Looks like||German Shepherd|
|Age||3 years and 3 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- I have been an outdoor-only dog my entire life, so I will need a gentle and patient and gentle owner as I adjust to being an indoor dog. In the beginning many things will be new and possibly intimidating to me.
- I need to go to a home without stairs.
- I have lived with livestock in my previous home.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together - on leash of course!
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I need a household that can provide me with a daily dedication to both physical and mental exercise. I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I may do best in a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence.
- I may do best in a cat-free home.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 13.5 lbs
- 65 lbs
- 53.1 lbs
- 7y 1m
- 47.6 lbs
- 27.3 lbs
- 16.4 lbs
- 70 lbs
- 12.6 lbs
- 10.5 lbs
- 12.4 lbs
- 34 lbs
Go see the rest!