What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- If you have a vacant lap, I would be glad to keep it warm!
- I recently became a tripod! I lost one of my legs but that doesn’t slow me down.The adoption counselor will go over my medical history with you at our meet and greet appointment!
- House Training: I have a history of housetraining struggles.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
The type of home I’m looking for: