What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends. I am affectionate, love to learn and am eager to please.
- I am tiny but mighty – I survived life on the street during Hurricane Ida and am now ready to live the good life.
- Snuggling is my specialty – I’ve never met a lap I didn’t want to curl up in.
- Working from home? I would love to lay in a bed all day next to your desk.
- Even though I am a little older, I love to go for walks. My happy prance will surely charm you!
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- House Training: I have a history of housetraining struggles.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person.
- I have chronic skin issues which will require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
- I have a heart murmur that may require long term monitoring.
The type of home I’m looking for: