What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I don’t seem to know basic cues, so it would be a good idea to set me up with basic obedience training that utilizes positive reinforcement techniques.
- I have a positive history with other dogs.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends. I am looking for someone to be my whole world.
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for: