What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I love to run! I have been on the running team while at OHS and would make a great adventure buddy!
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit, shake, down, and wait.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I need a home without cats or other small animals.
- I need to be the only dog in the home.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I must go to a home with a fenced in yard.
- I am not for the first time dog owner. Experience with high-energy, exuberant dogs and positive reinforcement style training is a must.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by