What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- I just took a DNA test, turns out I’m 9 different breeds: Prominently 20% Staffordshire Terrier, 16% Rottweiler, 20% Chow Chow, 9% Sharpei, 15% Springer Spaniel, among other things!
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles, but my foster parent has helped me get on a successful routine.
- I am a calm and relaxed dog, who could one day go on adventures like hikes, but will need time to build trust with my owners.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I must go to a home with a fenced in yard.
- I need to go to a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.