What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Check out my video below!
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you. I love hiking, running, doggie play dates, and doing zoomies in the yard.
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- I am a very affectionate and social dog with people, I’m learning to keep it cool with other dogs. Sometimes I get so excited I scare other dogs away.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things. I already know some basic cues like sit, walking nicely on leash, go to bed, leave it, down and stay!
- One of my most favorite activities is splashing around in a pool! I would love to go on adventures with you that involve water!
- I’ve been at OHS for over a year and I just don’t know why. I’m like Mary Poppins – practically perfect in every way.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I need a home without cats or other small animals.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.