What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I got my DNA results and I’m 31% Cattledog, 24% Staffie, 13% Husky, 13% Lab, 12% Beagle and 7% Boxer!
- I am deaf and may need extra care and training while getting settled into my new home and family. Good thing is loud noises don’t scare me, but sometimes fast movements and jumpy light do.
- Once I am comfortable with my new people I am quite a cuddle bug! My friends say I am the best snuggler!
- I may surprise you with some zoomies!
- I am treat motivated and love a routine.
- I am great on leash and may love a little jog!
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Helping me lose weight will allow me to live my best life!
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease , but had my teeth cleaned while at OHS.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I must go to a home with a fenced in yard.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.