What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Watch my video below!
- I have been working with the Training and Behavior team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. I’m available to meet Wednesdays through Sundays, between 10 am and 5 pm.
- I’m a sweet, sensitive boy who walks nicely on leash.
- I love to play with toys and enjoy a game of fetch.
- I like spending time with other small dogs.
- It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog of similar size (around 20 lbs or less) to help boost my confidence. Bring your dog with you when you come to meet me.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home with a secure, fully fenced yard.
- Email [email protected] to learn more about me.