What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been living with the same foster parent for the past two years.
- I have lived with other dogs in my foster home.
- House Training: I have a history of marking behavior, but am easily managed with the use of a belly band.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I must go to a home with a secure, fully fenced yard because I do not want to go for walks.
- I need to find a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.