What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Watch my video below!
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- I can be picky about my feline companions and may do best in a home as the only cat.
- Yes, I really am that handsome!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I have Diabetes! My friends here recommend talking to a vet about what having a Diabetic cat would entail before adopting me!