What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Watch my video below!
- The three words my foster family uses to describe me are: tenderhearted, affectionate and goofball!
- I am a sweet, sensitive boy who loves being around his friends. I also love treats and toys!
- New people can be scary but I warm up with treats and patience. Once I’m comfortable, I may sit in your lap like a giant puppy.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together – on leash of course!
- Animal Interactions: I can be wary when seeing or meeting new animals, but go slow and I will show you how good I can be! I do live with another dog in my foster home, and we are great friends.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I need to go to a single-family home with a secure, fully-fenced yard in a rural or very suburban neighborhood.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- Before filling out an adoption questionnaire, please read my What to Expect handout so you can learn more about the type of home I need.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by